- It means you are getting all the types of nutrients required for your body. Consuming healthy diet helps you to prevent various diseases. It will help you to live a healthy and an active lifestyle. A healthy diet does not only mean homemade food but it means the balance diet for the proper growth of body. A balance diet includes: carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, proteins.
A food must contain a healthy and proportionate mixture of all these components for it to be considered as a healthy diet. Excess of anything or lack of anything can cause some serious health issues.
What are calories? And how much calories do you need .
For a balance diet you need to eat as per the calories needed by your body. So let us first know that what calories actually mean. Calorie is the energy we get from the food we eat. Our body uses those calories for the day to day activities we perform such as walking, running, breathing, swimming, studying etc. If we are taking the required calories we would not be able to perform day to day activities actively. If you are having calorie deficient diet than you are considered as “underweight”. As we can see that deficiency of calories can create problems for our health, in the same way taking calories more than required by the body can make you “overweight”.
The requirement of calories is different for both male and female. On an average the calories required by women is 2000 and by men is 2500. This is the rough estimate, but the actual calorie required by your body depends upon following factors:
healthy Calorie intake for weight loose
In this article we will discuss your calorie intake in order to lose weight. First of all let us know the reasons you are overweight- the obvious reason is that the calorie you take is much more than what is required by your body. It is the indication that your body need less energy for the functioning of your system and perform day to day activities.
So to lose weight you need to do calorie deficit in your diet, which means you burn more calories than you eat. Here are some tips to lose weight:
Increase protein intake in your diet. It will help you to reduce craving for food. Protein intake will make you feel full and hence helps you to achieve weight lose. list of the food high in protein:
- Peanut butter
- Soya milk
- Chicken breast
- Greek yogurt
Limit your sugar intake– The biggest reason you gain weight is high sugar in your food. If you want to lose weight you need to avoid sugar foods such as cakes, chocolate etc, these contain high amount of fat. Also along with weight gain high sugar intake can cause many other health issues.
More water intake. Drink atleast 10-12 glasses of water to keep yourself hydrated. Drinking more water will help you to reduce hunger and hence you will be able to achieve calorie deficit diet.
Exercise regularly. As told earlier, in order to lose weight you need to burn more calories than you consume. Meanwhile you can Engage yourself in any physical activity like gaming, jogging etc. If you are hitting gyms than concentrate more on cardio as it helps you to burn more fat.
Reduce intake of refined carbohydrates.
healthy diet for crab:
- For example
- French fries
- White bread
- White rice
- Potato chips
- Pizza dough
- Hot dogs etc
Calories intake for weight gain:
Being underweight is the most common problems that adults face irrespective of gender. It means you burn more than the calories you eat.
- If you want to gain weight than you need to take 300-500 calories more than you burn. You can calculate your calorie intake and burn in calorie with the help of various apps.
- Take small meals atleast 5-6 times a day. Do not eat large meal in one time. Try to divide your meal in 6 parts. For example- have breakfast in morning, after that pre breakfast snack, lunch, evening snack and dinner. This is how you can take meals for atleast 5 times in a day.
- Consume more healthy crabs– adding more crabs in your diet will definitely help you to gain weight faster. Exmaple of Food that contain high but healthy crabs are:
- Sweet potatoes
- Whole grains
- Brown rice
- Do strength training- if you want to see results faster than you need to try strength training along with heavy lifts. You can go to gym atleast 3-4 times a week.
- Do not drink water before your meals as it will reduce your craving for food.
- Getting proper sleep will help you to gain weight faster.
- Do not take stress. A happy mind leads to a healthy body. In addition to it you can go meditation.
- Add more protein to your diet so that the extra calories you are taking are not converted into fat.
How to know whether you have a healthy weight or not
To know whether you need to lose weight, gain weight or your weight is healthy , we have a most powerful tool “BMI(BODY MASS INDEX CALCULATOR”. So, BMI is a measure which helps you to measure weather your weight is normal in respect to your height, age and gender.
The BMI is defined as the body mass divided by the square of the body height, and is expressed in units of kg/m2, resulting from mass in kilograms and height in meters.
so this article will let you know your ideal weight.